Sunday, February 6, 2011

ZIHUATANEJO

we skipped ixtapa and went to zihuatanejo and we loved this town !!!!  it was a pleasure to walk the streets, shop the shops ..... it came highly recommended and did NOT disappoint !!

the first place we noticed as we parked was tahhhhhhhhhhhh dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this town has everything one could want - internet cafes and restaurants and beaches and a museum for blanca to wander around in:
a woman who offerred to make me look like BO DERRICK with my braids:


it was soooooooooooo fun to pretend but when i saw my self in the mirror that night - i hated the look since i looked more like bo derrick's derrierre than anything else :((((((((((((((((  so, i took all the braids out - took over an hour - and washed my hair in COLD water since the absolutely horrid hotel we were at that night in acapulco had no hot water. actually, that was not the problem cause the weather is HOT AND I MEAN SWELTERING HOT but, we hate mosquitoes and turned the air on as soon as we got to our room. hated my hair so cold shower in a cold hotel room .....

but we loved zihuatanejo ...


now for the raod south

No comments:

Post a Comment